2014年2月13日 星期四

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Mask Review


Today I am going to review on Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Mask. I bought it at a little shop at Mongkok, Hong Kong for around HK$8 per piece along with other flavors. But you can also buy it from Babegal - an online beauty shop that I discovered recently and I bought an eyeliner from 3ce too. (Hopefully I have time in the future to review how unhelpful it is to me despite all the good reviews others held over the Internet) 

The first impression of this mask after I open it from its package was it's scent, very soothing and lovely.


The cutting is pretty good comparing to its fellow Korean brand Missha's mask which I tried yesterday (but forgot to take photos and didn't review it).


My skin is getting allergic again lately. After taking solutions like I wrote in my previous post, it is still not getting any better. After yesterday's Missha's mask my skin did get soothed and my redness reduced a bit - that's good news.


After ten mins, you may still see the redness from my left cheek even with the mask over it. =(


Maybe it's the freezing weather in HK, my allergic skin is still little bit red from the coolness of the mask. The serum from the mask is quite thick and moisturizing. I feel very hydrated. Overall I like this mask and it's lovely price!

Will upload another photo tomorrow morning to evaluate its power for soothing my allergic skin!


My skin is getting slightly soothed in the next morning. Ofcourse the major help is from the medicine I took prescribed by doctor, but the mask also somehow helped flattening my allergic acnes. So far I recommend this mask to those who have allergic acnes and after sunburnt. =)

沒有留言:

張貼留言